Product Marketing Manager – B2B
We’ve got an amazing parts management software platform for engineering teams – and we’re looking for the right person to lead our product marketing efforts in the Americas.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will lead the charge to generate marketing qualified leads and new sales opportunities through marketing of our software and services into PLM environments across multiple manufacturing industries. You will work closely with our leadership team and senior marketing manager to set the marketing strategy and execute tactics to generate effective inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, manage industry events, create engaging multi-media content and establish a strong market presence and thought leadership – all designed to generate a high volume of high-quality sales leads.
Let’s start with what you get if you’re the right fit:
You’ll work with a talented team of great people who are passionate about delivering technology solutions that helps businesses run smarter. You’ll also enjoy:
- Competitive base comp with performance bonus opportunities
- Opportunity to be a key contributor doing fulfilling and rewarding work in a collaborative, supportive team environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Premium Medical, Life & Dental benefits package
- 3% Annual 401K contribution
- Healthy work / life balance
- Casual, modern and flexible work environment
- Generous vacation and holiday schedule
Now, here’s what we’re looking for from you.
Traits You Must Have:
- Strategic & creative thinker who can come up with new ideas to fuel and propel our product marketing to the next level
- Hands-on contributor willing to roll up your sleeves and do the hard work of creating content and executing campaigns from start to finish
- Data-driven mindset, using analytics to measure success and guide decision-making
- A motivated, driven contributor – who isn’t camera shy! We’re all about video.
- Ambitious, self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Storyteller with exceptional written and verbal communication chops. Good grammar and brevity is a must.
- Authentic, down-to-earth, humble yet confident with a positive, can-do attitude
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- You understand the complex, but love to simplify it
Skills & Experience You Will Need:
- Experience with modern B2B marketing techniques – such as inbound, conversational, account-based & video marketing
- Experience using marketing automation platforms and workflows with HubSpot & Salesforce or similar tools
- Ability to build-out marketing personas for target markets and titles
- Crafting effective value-propositions, messaging and copy
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to transition to a variety of media and formats and styles (email, social media, eBooks, landing pages, etc.)
- Skilled at Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- SEO/ SEM and PPC experience
- WordPress skills are important
- Well-versed in social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Design skills and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – a plus
- Video creating and editing – a plus
- 4-year college degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in a B2B product marketing role, preferably in software or technology
- Technical aptitude and comprehension a must – this is engineering software you’re marketing!
- Experience marketing to PLM / Enterprise Engineering software buyers experience a big plus
- Understanding of real-world mechanical or electrical engineering process, workflows and challenges, also a plus
What Your Typical Day Looks Like:
- Developing marketing strategies and tactics to drive lead generation and market presence
- Creating and publishing a variety of marketing content including blog posts, press releases, ebooks, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Creating landing pages that convert!
- Creating demo videos and narrated walk throughs of software solutions
- Managing online ad campaigns across multiple platforms
- Manage the planning and execution of 2-3 industry trade events annually – you will have ownership and overall responsibility for these key events
- Executing digital and offline campaigns (email, direct mail, etc.)
- Developing knowledge and expertise specific to your products, services and target markets
- Investigating and understanding the internal business challenges of potential clients and building marketing plans & messaging that speak to those
- Working closely with sales reps to lend marketing support to their sales efforts
- Traveling approximately 10% (2-3 out of town annual trade shows)
Now a little more about us.
Who We Are:
- We’re an established mid-size global software company that acts a lot like a startup
- We’re a team of individual contributors and team players, we don’t carry dead weight
- We are driven by a set of core values that we live out daily that drive our culture, actions and business decisions
- We’ve been around over 25 years and are widely regarded as a market leader in the 3D CAD catalogs and parts management space
- Our family of clients include some of the world’s leading manufacturers including the likes of GE, Procter & Gamble, Volkswagen, Parker Hannifin, ABB, Eaton, Emerson, Toshiba, Honda Aircraft, etc.
Our strategic parts management platform helps manufacturers reduce costs and accelerate design cycles by streamlining engineering and purchasing processes. Our software and services complement existing PLM, ERP and CAD infrastructure making it faster and easier for teams to more quickly and accurately find, reuse and control standard and commercial parts.
This is a unique opportunity to be a key contributor and top earner with a growing technology company. This is strategic sales position and will report directly to the COO.
If you’ve made it this far, you must be interested or have the traits and skills we are looking for. Great!
Apply online or shoot us an email at email@example.com