We’ve got an amazing interactive product catalog platform for industrial component manufacturers, and we’re looking for the right person to help execute our marketing efforts in the Americas.
CADENAS PARTsolutions is seeking a results-oriented, Marketing Coordinator. Applicant will report to Director of Marketing, helping to execute the digital marketing strategy across a variety of disciplines. Must come with a “can-do” attitude, ready to experiment and learn new marketing tactics regularly.
Applicant must be a proficient writer, able to adapt content to various styles: including press releases, blog format and technical writing for product descriptions and manuals. Applicant must be well-versed in all social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.
Let’s start with what you get if you’re the right fit:
You’ll work with a talented team of great people who are passionate about delivering technology solutions that help businesses run smarter.
You’ll also enjoy:
- Competitive base compensation
- Opportunity to be a key contributor in a collaborative team environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Premium Medical, Life & Dental benefits package
- 3% Annual 401K contribution
- Healthy work / life balance
- Casual, modern and flexible work environment
- Generous vacation and holiday schedule
Now, here’s what we’re looking for from you.
Traits You Must Have:
- Strategic & creative thinker who can come up with new ideas to fuel and propel our product marketing to the next level
- Hands-on contributor willing to roll up your sleeves and do the hard work of creating content and executing campaigns from start to finish
- Data-driven mindset, using analytics to measure success and guide decision-making
- A motivated, driven contributor – who isn’t camera shy! We’re all about video.
- Ambitious, self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Storyteller with exceptional written and verbal communication chops. Good grammar and brevity is a must.
- Authentic, down-to-earth, humble yet confident with a positive, can-do attitude
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- You understand the complex, but love to simplify it
Skills & Experience You Will Need:
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to transition to a variety of media and formats and styles (email, social media, ebooks, landing pages, etc.)
- Experience with modern B2B marketing techniques – such as inbound, conversational, account-based & video marketing
- Experience using marketing automation platforms and workflows with HubSpot & Salesforce or similar tool a plus.
- Crafting effective value-propositions, messaging and copy
- Skilled at Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- SEO/ SEM and PPC experience
- WordPress skills are important
- Well-versed in social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Design skills and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – a plus
- Video creating and editing – a plus
- 4 year college degree (Preferably in English, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing or similar)
- Understanding of real-world engineering process, workflows and challenges, also a plus
What Your Typical Day Looks Like:
- Developing marketing strategies to drive lead generation and market presence
- Creating and publishing a variety of marketing content including blog posts, press releases, ebooks, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Creating landing pages that convert.
- Creating demo videos and narrated walk throughs of software solutions
- Managing online ad campaigns across multiple platforms
- Manage the planning and execution of industry trade events annually – you will have ownership and overall responsibility for these
- Executing digital and offline campaigns (email, direct mail, etc.)
- Developing knowledge and expertise specific to your products, services and target markets
- Investigating and understanding the internal business challenges of potential clients and building marketing plans & messaging that speak to those
- Working closely with sales reps to lend marketing support to their sales efforts
- Traveling approximately 10% (2-3 out of town annual trade shows)
Now a little more about us.
Who We Are:
- We’re an established mid-size global software company that acts a lot like a startup
- We’re a team of individual contributors and team players, we don’t carry dead weight
- We are driven by a set of core values that we live out daily that drive our culture, actions and business decisions
- We’ve been around over 25 years and are widely regarded as a market leader in the 3D CAD catalogs and parts management space
- Our family of clients include some of the world’s leading manufacturers including the likes of GE, Procter & Gamble, Volkswagen, Parker Hannifin, ABB, Eaton, Emerson, Toshiba, Honda Aircraft, etc.
If you’ve made it this far, you must be interested or have the traits and skills we are looking for. Great!
Apply online or shoot us an email at [email protected]