80/20’s DIY picnic table kit builds a durable, weatherproof table with a twist!
Their fully customizable table has two buckets built into the top. So, storing drinks and ice at a barbeque is a breeze! And you can set your backyard apart by planting decorative flowers right in the tabletop. How’s that for a tablescape?!
The tabletop and seats are made of weather-proof decking and can be bought to match any other backyard decor. And since the kit is fully customizable, sizes can easily be changed to fit your space.
As always with 80/20, the project downloads are free and include a how-to sheet and video and a pre-made bill of materials.
Nothing says summer like a new picnic table! Get building!
For more Xtreme DIYs check out:
Latest posts by Laura Caudill (see all)
- Power to the People: 3D PDFs Aren’t Just for Large Organizations Anymore - September 22, 2017
- Stand Around and Catch Gnarly Waves With “The Dock” - September 21, 2017
- Meet Maslow CNC: Can it be this easy to have a home CNC router? - September 20, 2017
- New to the Family: See Colson’s Latest Addition to the Albion CAD Model Library - September 1, 2017
- “The Red Special” Engineering Brian May’s Homemade guitar - August 31, 2017