80/20’s DIY picnic table kit builds a durable, weatherproof table with a twist!
Their fully customizable table has two buckets built into the top. So, storing drinks and ice at a barbeque is a breeze! And you can set your backyard apart by planting decorative flowers right in the tabletop. How’s that for a tablescape?!
The tabletop and seats are made of weather-proof decking and can be bought to match any other backyard decor. And since the kit is fully customizable, sizes can easily be changed to fit your space.
As always with 80/20, the project downloads are free and include a how-to sheet and video and a pre-made bill of materials.
Nothing says summer like a new picnic table! Get building!
For more Xtreme DIYs check out:
Latest posts by Laura Caudill (see all)
- Performance Feeders Reduces Design Time with Launch of 3D CAD Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - July 24, 2017
- Eaton Goes Mobile with 3D CAD Models App - July 21, 2017
- DIY Aluminum Picnic Table: This Is Not Your Average Picnic Table - June 29, 2017
- 80/20’s Xtreme DIY Series: Grill Stand - June 29, 2017
- Brennan Industries Downloads Increase 100 percent with 3D CAD Catalog by CADENAS PARTsolutions - June 9, 2017