The idea of the firework has been around since 200 BC over time they’ve evolved to include different chemicals to emit different colors and explosions. In the United States we mostly use fireworks to celebrate special occasions, creating a vibrant light show to go along with the celebration of our nation’s birth.
To kick off your fourth of July celebration, check out these five over-the-top firework tricks:
5,000 fireworks take the form of the death star and light up the sky with massive explosions
300 Rockets set off all at once!
Firework experiment gone right, 500 fireworks set off simultaneously
Biggest firework EVER detonated in North America
Damage Control! These firecrackers can make just about anything explode
Crazy right?! Fireworks can really light up any celebration and these shows set the bar high for an average block party firework show. Just make sure you’ve got red, white and blue, and you’ll be all set with a cold brew, ‘Merica!
CADENAS PARTsolutions wishes you a Happy Fourth of July.
Latest posts by Alexis Barnhorn (see all)
- IMI Precision Engineering Video Brings Their Parts to Life in new 3D CAD Catalog - July 24, 2017
- Engineering Old-School Logos: Before Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign, How Were TV Logos Made? - July 21, 2017
- Smalley Wave Springs Reduce Spring Heights by 50% - July 11, 2017
- “The Firework Deathstar” and Five Awesome Firework Trick Shots - June 29, 2017
- Kollmorgen Launches All-New CAD Model Catalog built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - June 28, 2017