You know we love outrageous engineering innovations here at CADENAS PARTsolutions, and since our last “CRAZY COOL” post was, well…a table (but a dang cool table, right!?)
We knew we had to really offer up one of the wildest, weirdest and most dangerous things ever attempted or engineered.
Here We Go!
Remember Dr.Octopus, the evil scientist from Spiderman? Well, check out his first-cousin. He’s a little less-evil, but way weirder… he’s the ”Amphibious Jet Man”
Essentially, this guy is strapping a water-powered jet to himself and cruising around a rocky harbor, head-first! Look out for sea turtles!
We have no idea how you could survive such a vigorous swim/fly, without breaking your neck, but this guy seems to be having a blast. It looks like about as much fun as hopping in the washing machine and turning on a fire hose!
Only $6,500 per-ride? We’ll take two! We’ll be sure to let you know what a jellyfish tastes like at 30 mph!
If your search for an online product configurator is starting to run you through the ringer, you need to take a look at our “10 point configurator checklist”. It’s better than running head-first into an orca whale, we promise.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Bison Gear and Engineering Launches 3D CAD Catalog Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - February 12, 2018
- Colson Group Launch World’s Largest Digital Caster Catalog built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 30, 2018
- Aventics Launches Catalog of Configurable NFPA Cylinders built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 23, 2018
- Hunt Valve Launches Interactive Actuator Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 11, 2018
- Brother Gearmotors Launch New Online 3D Catalog of Digital Part Models Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - December 11, 2017