You know we love outrageous engineering innovations here at CADENAS PARTsolutions, and since our last “CRAZY COOL” post was, well…a table (but a dang cool table, right!?)
We knew we had to really offer up one of the wildest, weirdest and most dangerous things ever attempted or engineered.
Here We Go!
Remember Dr.Octopus, the evil scientist from Spiderman? Well, check out his first-cousin. He’s a little less-evil, but way weirder… he’s the ”Amphibious Jet Man”
Essentially, this guy is strapping a water-powered jet to himself and cruising around a rocky harbor, head-first! Look out for sea turtles!
We have no idea how you could survive such a vigorous swim/fly, without breaking your neck, but this guy seems to be having a blast. It looks like about as much fun as hopping in the washing machine and turning on a fire hose!
Only $6,500 per-ride? We’ll take two! We’ll be sure to let you know what a jellyfish tastes like at 30 mph!
If your search for an online product configurator is starting to run you through the ringer, you need to take a look at our “10 point configurator checklist”. It’s better than running head-first into an orca whale, we promise.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Eaton Hydraulic Launch 3D CAD Configurator for Mill Duty Series Cylinders - April 21, 2017
- Ryerson Hyperloop Team Present Design Strategy and Process at 2017 CADENAS iForum - March 29, 2017
- CeaseFire Launch Online Catalog with Interactive 3D Visualization by CADENAS PARTsolutions - March 1, 2017
- Toshiba International Corporation Expands 3D Digital Parts Catalog with Medium Voltage Drives and Motors - February 22, 2017
- Reduce Engineering Waste: How One Engineer Doubled His Design Time by Working Smarter, not Harder. - February 8, 2017