You know we love outrageous engineering innovations here at CADENAS PARTsolutions, and since our last “CRAZY COOL” post was, well…a table (but a dang cool table, right!?)
We knew we had to really offer up one of the wildest, weirdest and most dangerous things ever attempted or engineered.
Here We Go!
Remember Dr.Octopus, the evil scientist from Spiderman? Well, check out his first-cousin. He’s a little less-evil, but way weirder… he’s the ”Amphibious Jet Man”
Essentially, this guy is strapping a water-powered jet to himself and cruising around a rocky harbor, head-first! Look out for sea turtles!
We have no idea how you could survive such a vigorous swim/fly, without breaking your neck, but this guy seems to be having a blast. It looks like about as much fun as hopping in the washing machine and turning on a fire hose!
Only $6,500 per-ride? We’ll take two! We’ll be sure to let you know what a jellyfish tastes like at 30 mph!
If your search for an online product configurator is starting to run you through the ringer, you need to take a look at our “10 point configurator checklist”. It’s better than running head-first into an orca whale, we promise.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- CADENAS Supports Stuttgart Manufacturer for Premium Cars with PARTsolutions Strategic Parts Management - November 17, 2017
- DESTACO use Virtual Reality to Design and Simulate Projects Before They Build - November 8, 2017
- Know your PARTsolutions team: Derek Lorati - November 2, 2017
- Know your PARTsolutions team: Aaron Compton - October 26, 2017
- UHV Design’s Customers Download 15,000 3D CAD Models in First Year - October 10, 2017