Tennessee Rand, a Chattanooga based provider of engineering, machining and integrated robotic systems, has recently upgraded its online offering to include 3D CAD downloads directly from their home page, www.tennrand.com.
Tennessee-Rand’s products and service are second to none. To ensure their online offering is up to the same standards, TR has partnered with CADENAS PARTsolutions to add an embedded CAD configurator directly on their web site.
Why an Embedded CAD Configurator?
The answer is straightforward. An embedded configurator offers a much cleaner, simplified interface which leads to a greater customer experience. By directly integrating the CAD functions into the website, the customer gets peace of mind that they are working within your trusted web environment.
Embedded CAD Configurator Benefits:
- No Pop-Ups
- Best Customer Experience
- Sleek Design
- Keep Customers on Your Site
- Consistent Brand Look & Feel
- Cross Sell, Up Sell, Advertise
Known as a full service automation integrator, Tennessee-Rand (TR) specializes in welding system design, high-quality weld fixtures, robotic integration and process automation. In addition to automation design, TR offer full service, programming and support for most major robotics, welding and controls systems.
Check out the video of Tennessee Rand’s Capabilities:
Featured in the CAD configurator is Tennessee-Rand’s line of high-quality, specialized clamping devices.
Our clamps have been designed with reliability, durability, longevity and precision clamping and are specifically designed for harsh welding environments that demand superior clamping power.
Partner manufacturers include: ABB, Kuka, Mazak, Yaskawa Motoman, Fanuc, Trumpf, Highyag, IPG, Panasonic, Rofin and Precitec.
Check out a Video of Tennessee Rand featured in ABB Welding Cell
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Bison Gear and Engineering Launches 3D CAD Catalog Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - February 12, 2018
- Colson Group Launch World’s Largest Digital Caster Catalog built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 30, 2018
- Aventics Launches Catalog of Configurable NFPA Cylinders built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 23, 2018
- Hunt Valve Launches Interactive Actuator Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 11, 2018
- Brother Gearmotors Launch New Online 3D Catalog of Digital Part Models Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - December 11, 2017