Tennessee Rand, a Chattanooga based provider of engineering, machining and integrated robotic systems, has recently upgraded its online offering to include 3D CAD downloads directly from their home page, www.tennrand.com.
Tennessee-Rand’s products and service are second to none. To ensure their online offering is up to the same standards, TR has partnered with CADENAS PARTsolutions to add an embedded CAD configurator directly on their web site.
Why an Embedded CAD Configurator?
The answer is straightforward. An embedded configurator offers a much cleaner, simplified interface which leads to a greater customer experience. By directly integrating the CAD functions into the website, the customer gets peace of mind that they are working within your trusted web environment.
Embedded CAD Configurator Benefits:
- No Pop-Ups
- Best Customer Experience
- Sleek Design
- Keep Customers on Your Site
- Consistent Brand Look & Feel
- Cross Sell, Up Sell, Advertise
Known as a full service automation integrator, Tennessee-Rand (TR) specializes in welding system design, high-quality weld fixtures, robotic integration and process automation. In addition to automation design, TR offer full service, programming and support for most major robotics, welding and controls systems.
Check out the video of Tennessee Rand’s Capabilities:
Featured in the CAD configurator is Tennessee-Rand’s line of high-quality, specialized clamping devices.
Our clamps have been designed with reliability, durability, longevity and precision clamping and are specifically designed for harsh welding environments that demand superior clamping power.
Partner manufacturers include: ABB, Kuka, Mazak, Yaskawa Motoman, Fanuc, Trumpf, Highyag, IPG, Panasonic, Rofin and Precitec.
Check out a Video of Tennessee Rand featured in ABB Welding Cell
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- JW Winco Launches New Website with 3D CAD Model Downloads Powered by CADENAS PARTsolutions - November 21, 2017
- CADENAS Supports Stuttgart Manufacturer for Premium Cars with PARTsolutions Strategic Parts Management - November 17, 2017
- DESTACO use Virtual Reality to Design and Simulate Projects Before They Build - November 8, 2017
- Know your PARTsolutions team: Derek Lorati - November 2, 2017
- Know your PARTsolutions team: Aaron Compton - October 26, 2017