Part of our Series: Crazy Cool Stuff from Around the Web –
This creative engineer found a way to get his daschund some exercise while saving his arm a little work. This ingenious invention includes an automatic pull on a slingshot which then elevates to the perfect angle to launch the ball safely indoors to the energetic pup.
The builder says “after two years of on and off work, with many safety features such as IR proximity sensors to protect Jerry and my son from the machine” the ball launcher is finally complete.
Check out the video below:
At part solutions we love all kinds of engineering feats and creative problem solving, especially when it has a practical application. Check back for more in the future.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- JW Winco Launches New Website with 3D CAD Model Downloads Powered by CADENAS PARTsolutions - November 21, 2017
- CADENAS Supports Stuttgart Manufacturer for Premium Cars with PARTsolutions Strategic Parts Management - November 17, 2017
- DESTACO use Virtual Reality to Design and Simulate Projects Before They Build - November 8, 2017
- Know your PARTsolutions team: Derek Lorati - November 2, 2017
- Know your PARTsolutions team: Aaron Compton - October 26, 2017