Part of our Series: Crazy Cool Stuff from Around the Web –
This creative engineer found a way to get his daschund some exercise while saving his arm a little work. This ingenious invention includes an automatic pull on a slingshot which then elevates to the perfect angle to launch the ball safely indoors to the energetic pup.
The builder says “after two years of on and off work, with many safety features such as IR proximity sensors to protect Jerry and my son from the machine” the ball launcher is finally complete.
Check out the video below:
At part solutions we love all kinds of engineering feats and creative problem solving, especially when it has a practical application. Check back for more in the future.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- CeaseFire Launch Online Catalog with Interactive 3D Visualization by CADENAS PARTsolutions - March 1, 2017
- Toshiba International Corporation Expands 3D Digital Parts Catalog with Medium Voltage Drives and Motors - February 22, 2017
- Reduce Engineering Waste: How One Engineer Doubled His Design Time by Working Smarter, not Harder. - February 8, 2017
- Norgren Use Interactive Product Configurator to Power eShop Experience - February 7, 2017
- 2016 Record Breaking Year for Manufacturers with 212 Million Digital CAD Model Downloads from CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 13, 2017