Part of our Series: Crazy Cool Stuff from Around the Web –
This creative engineer found a way to get his daschund some exercise while saving his arm a little work. This ingenious invention includes an automatic pull on a slingshot which then elevates to the perfect angle to launch the ball safely indoors to the energetic pup.
The builder says “after two years of on and off work, with many safety features such as IR proximity sensors to protect Jerry and my son from the machine” the ball launcher is finally complete.
Check out the video below:
At part solutions we love all kinds of engineering feats and creative problem solving, especially when it has a practical application. Check back for more in the future.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Eaton Hydraulic Launch 3D CAD Configurator for Mill Duty Series Cylinders - April 21, 2017
- Ryerson Hyperloop Team Present Design Strategy and Process at 2017 CADENAS iForum - March 29, 2017
- CeaseFire Launch Online Catalog with Interactive 3D Visualization by CADENAS PARTsolutions - March 1, 2017
- Toshiba International Corporation Expands 3D Digital Parts Catalog with Medium Voltage Drives and Motors - February 22, 2017
- Reduce Engineering Waste: How One Engineer Doubled His Design Time by Working Smarter, not Harder. - February 8, 2017