Part of our Series: Crazy Cool Stuff from Around the Web –
This creative engineer found a way to get his daschund some exercise while saving his arm a little work. This ingenious invention includes an automatic pull on a slingshot which then elevates to the perfect angle to launch the ball safely indoors to the energetic pup.
The builder says “after two years of on and off work, with many safety features such as IR proximity sensors to protect Jerry and my son from the machine” the ball launcher is finally complete.
Check out the video below:
At part solutions we love all kinds of engineering feats and creative problem solving, especially when it has a practical application. Check back for more in the future.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Bison Gear and Engineering Launches 3D CAD Catalog Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - February 12, 2018
- Colson Group Launch World’s Largest Digital Caster Catalog built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 30, 2018
- Aventics Launches Catalog of Configurable NFPA Cylinders built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 23, 2018
- Hunt Valve Launches Interactive Actuator Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 11, 2018
- Brother Gearmotors Launch New Online 3D Catalog of Digital Part Models Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - December 11, 2017