So there I was, in the groove of all grooves. I was rockin’ out my company’s new catalog of widgets, thing-a-ma-bobs and doo-hickeys.
Body copy here!
Chart of options? Done.
Then it happened…my productivity came to a screeching halt. (insert tire sound here)
I don’t have a single thing-a-ma-bob photo in my image library?
So, I call the engineering department to see what the story is. “Hey Hans, I’m lookin’ for a 14 gauge thing-a-ma-bob to get a photo for the new catalog.” “Sorry”, he says, “they’re all designed but we only built the one 14 gauge thing-a-ma-bob, and it already shipped. We won’t have another for weeks”. “What!?” I say, “But, they have been available for like a year already? Plus, I need to get a photo of the 16 and 10 gauge thing-a-ma-bobs by next week.”
“Welp… sorry, dude, probably won’t have those in stock for a WHILE.”
It’s happened to us all, as an industrial marketer we somehow have to get photos of products we rarely have on hand. Sometimes we need photos of items which don’t even exist. Sometimes these products can be configured in a thousand different variations. Not to mention, once you have the actual product you need to take photos in about 6 or 8 angles of each one, proof the set and then Photoshop them all. How is anyone going to do of all that?
Well, don’t take another picture. Ever.
With your CADENAS PARTsolutions software you know you have dozens ways you can use the 3D CAD models once they’re created. The models can be used in more than 150 formats of engineering designs, mobile apps and 3d pdf’s (plus a lot more). But, did you know they can be used to generate photorealistic images? Yes, right form your 3D CAD model Library.
It’s not just for the engineers anymore. Your eCATALOG has long been regarded as a true asset to the engineering department, saving them countless hours in modeling files for customers, by offering them online in every 3D CAD model format. The benefits are not just for engineers though; the Marketing and Art departments can see significant time savings utilizing these images instead of time consuming photo shoots. These photorealistic images are available for any models which have been created in a CADENAS PARTsolutions eCATALOG, complete with a variety of colors and finishes.
Contact our sales team for the full details on generating photorealistic images from your 3D CAD models
- Save time for the Marketing and Art department by utilizing your 3D CAD
- Increased image consistency and accuracy
- Images can be used in digital or print media
- Have photos on hand of products that don’t even exist yet
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- CeaseFire Launch Online Catalog with Interactive 3D Visualization by CADENAS PARTsolutions - March 1, 2017
- Toshiba International Corporation Expands 3D Digital Parts Catalog with Medium Voltage Drives and Motors - February 22, 2017
- Reduce Engineering Waste: How One Engineer Doubled His Design Time by Working Smarter, not Harder. - February 8, 2017
- Norgren Use Interactive Product Configurator to Power eShop Experience - February 7, 2017
- 2016 Record Breaking Year for Manufacturers with 212 Million Digital CAD Model Downloads from CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 13, 2017