Milford, OH – May 27, 2010 – Tim Thomas, CEO of PARTsolutions LLC, a global provider of 3D part catalogs for manufacturers and enterprises, will be a panelist at the Advanced Aerospace Manufacturing & Technology Conference on June 3-4, 2010 at the Delta Hotel in Montreal. The two-day, three-track executive gathering focuses on supply chain, manufacturing and operation initiatives.
Mr. Thomas will serve as a presenter on the “Emerging Technology Enhancing Global Visibility,” taking place on June 4th from 2 – 3:30 p.m. Together with senior executives from The Boeing Company, Lockheed Martin, RFID Global Solutions and GS1 EPCglobal, the panel will discuss issues relevant to supplier collaboration, including:
- Technology Road Map
- Demand Drivers
- Moving Beyond J.I.T.
- Supply Chain Agility
- Predictive and Tracking Technology
“World class manufacturers must adopt new best practices and continuous improvement principles to drive business forward in the design, manufacturing and delivery of aerospace products,” said Tim Thomas, CEO of PARTsolutions. “The Advanced Aerospace Manufacturing & Technology Conference provides attendees with real-time insights on emerging technology initiatives that support enhancement in the aerospace sector.”
For more information on PARTsolutions, visit: http://www.partsolutions.com. For more information on the Advanced Aerospace Manufacturing & Technology Conference, or to register for the event, visit: http://www.gmpgroupconferences.com/aerospace_manufacturing.php.
Latest posts by Jay Hopper (see all)
- Use it or Lose It: 3 Tips for Your Year End Budget - December 2, 2014
- AIA NAS Digital 3D Standards Featured in Aerospace Mfg and Design - April 23, 2014
- 3D CAD Catalog Clients on Display at MD&M West - February 24, 2014
- AIA NAS Standards in Digital 3D at DMSMS Event - January 29, 2014
- AIA now Offer Authorized 3D CAD Models of National Aerospace Standards - October 31, 2013