After previous years events at the Ducati and Lamborghini factories had been such a success, the Italian branch of CADENAS PARTsolutions had only one option to exceed their previous efforts. The 2012 event was held at the Modena, Italy home of the “Prancing Horse”, famed automaker and racing mark Scuderia Ferrari.
The “CADENAS PARTsolutions Forum Italia 2012” is held to honor both innovative and successful implementations of CADENAS software, giving these prominent customers an opportunity to showcase their parts catalog software solutions. These customers present the software benefits from the engineering, marketing and management view points, offering insight to other organizations to ensure the best possible execution.
Presentation topics included; standardization, classification and parts reuse, giving attendees the opportunity to see the latest generation of additions to the CADENAS PARTsolutions family of software. New features for PARTsolutions, PARTwarehouse and eCATALOGsolutions highlight the continuing evolution of the CADENAS parts catalog software package
Finally, a special presentation was made, sharing the results of studies carried out by CADENAS PARTsolutions in collaboration with its customers. This study illustrates the significant economic benefits of the Parts Catalog Software, Strategic Management and the Intelligent Search features as they apply to businesses both large and small.
As expected the event was a great success, attendees and exhibitors benefitted by learning from their peers while having a fantastic time at a beautiful and unique venue.
Check out the video for an exclusive tour of the Casa Museo Enzo Ferrari.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Bison Gear and Engineering Launches 3D CAD Catalog Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - February 12, 2018
- Colson Group Launch World’s Largest Digital Caster Catalog built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 30, 2018
- Aventics Launches Catalog of Configurable NFPA Cylinders built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 23, 2018
- Hunt Valve Launches Interactive Actuator Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 11, 2018
- Brother Gearmotors Launch New Online 3D Catalog of Digital Part Models Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - December 11, 2017