After previous years events at the Ducati and Lamborghini factories had been such a success, the Italian branch of CADENAS PARTsolutions had only one option to exceed their previous efforts. The 2012 event was held at the Modena, Italy home of the “Prancing Horse”, famed automaker and racing mark Scuderia Ferrari.
The “CADENAS PARTsolutions Forum Italia 2012” is held to honor both innovative and successful implementations of CADENAS software, giving these prominent customers an opportunity to showcase their parts catalog software solutions. These customers present the software benefits from the engineering, marketing and management view points, offering insight to other organizations to ensure the best possible execution.
Presentation topics included; standardization, classification and parts reuse, giving attendees the opportunity to see the latest generation of additions to the CADENAS PARTsolutions family of software. New features for PARTsolutions, PARTwarehouse and eCATALOGsolutions highlight the continuing evolution of the CADENAS parts catalog software package
Finally, a special presentation was made, sharing the results of studies carried out by CADENAS PARTsolutions in collaboration with its customers. This study illustrates the significant economic benefits of the Parts Catalog Software, Strategic Management and the Intelligent Search features as they apply to businesses both large and small.
As expected the event was a great success, attendees and exhibitors benefitted by learning from their peers while having a fantastic time at a beautiful and unique venue.
Check out the video for an exclusive tour of the Casa Museo Enzo Ferrari.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Eaton Hydraulic Launch 3D CAD Configurator for Mill Duty Series Cylinders - April 21, 2017
- Ryerson Hyperloop Team Present Design Strategy and Process at 2017 CADENAS iForum - March 29, 2017
- CeaseFire Launch Online Catalog with Interactive 3D Visualization by CADENAS PARTsolutions - March 1, 2017
- Toshiba International Corporation Expands 3D Digital Parts Catalog with Medium Voltage Drives and Motors - February 22, 2017
- Reduce Engineering Waste: How One Engineer Doubled His Design Time by Working Smarter, not Harder. - February 8, 2017