PARTsolutions online PARTcommunity has gone mobile. Your go-to source to download the best 3D engineering models is now available in your pocket!
Is that my app in your pocket?
All you do gotta do is look up the part on your mobile device, configure it like you always do and send it on its way. The actual model will end up in your email inbox in seconds. This is perfect solution for you multi-takers always on the go. The app is available on both iOS and Android platforms, which is pretty much the bee’s-knees.
Download the 3D CAD model app today!
The app opens up the doors to all PARTcommunity users with direct access to thousands of parts from more than 300 certified catalogs from all of our top manufacturers.
The 3D CAD models are the same top-notch, premium quality models compliant with the most important international standards. They’re available for all current CAD systems, such as: CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Creo/trade; Parametric, NX™, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge®, etc.
Why do you need the 3D CAD models app?
- You can download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- All of the models are super-easy to configure
- The suppliers have certified the models so you don’t have to
- We have ‘em in every format, works with Apple or Android
For eCATALOG Customers:
Put your product catalog, product configurator and 3D CAD downloads at the fingertips of your customers – on the go.
If you are a component manufacturer and would like to market your products with your own app, we have the mobile solution for you.
With CADENAS’ customized mobile app, engineers and purchasers can browse your product catalog for components with their and even configure them on-the-go with their mobile device. They can quickly configure the product they need, preview it in 3D and get the CAD file – in over 150 native formats.
For more info on how this app can boost your sales leads, request a demo below.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Ryerson Hyperloop Team Present Design Strategy and Process at 2017 CADENAS iForum - March 29, 2017
- CeaseFire Launch Online Catalog with Interactive 3D Visualization by CADENAS PARTsolutions - March 1, 2017
- Toshiba International Corporation Expands 3D Digital Parts Catalog with Medium Voltage Drives and Motors - February 22, 2017
- Reduce Engineering Waste: How One Engineer Doubled His Design Time by Working Smarter, not Harder. - February 8, 2017
- Norgren Use Interactive Product Configurator to Power eShop Experience - February 7, 2017