Describe your role at CADENAS PARTsolutions:
My day to day role within the company consists mainly of analyzing stats off PARTserver, and producing the infamous Pivot Tables for the sales team. I also play a key role in support issues, especially for our larger enterprise customers. Another aspect of my job, from time to time, is going back to my Alma Mater (Michigan Tech), and giving presentations to the students on how to use PARTsolutions software, which is available to them for educational use.
Tell us about your education and background:
I am a 2000 graduate of Michigan Tech University with a BS in Mechanical Engineering. After graduating, I realized design engineering wasn’t for me, and that I preferred the more technical / support side of the spectrum. I started working for PARTsolutions in January of 2009.
Fill us in a little more on your life away from PARTsolutions:
I am married to my husband, Jesse, we have two girls, Kamryn is 8 and Kylee is 6! My favorite pastime is enjoying the outdoors, especially hunting and fishing with the family. In November I “bagged” 2 bucks, a 10 and 7 point, within 15 minutes of each other. Last May I landed a 32” walleye, which is going on the wall next to my husband’s “smaller” walleye!
“The Lightning Round”
Best vacation ever? Honeymoon to Isle Royale National Park and Thunder Bay, Canada
Kids? Kamryn (8) and Kylee (6)
Pet? Chocolate Lab named Lily
What I do for fun? Anything outdoors
Favorite Sports Teams? Red Wings, Lions, and U of M football
Food I can’t live without? Chocolate
Celebrity I’d most like to meet? Blake Shelton
Favorite quote? “Live Laugh Love”
Where you went to school? Michigan Tech University
Years in the area? Grew up in Lower Michigan. Been in the U.P for 16 years.
Favorite band? Anything country
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Aventics Launches Catalog of Configurable NFPA Cylinders built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 23, 2018
- Hunt Valve Launches Interactive Actuator Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 11, 2018
- Brother Gearmotors Launch New Online 3D Catalog of Digital Part Models Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - December 11, 2017
- JW Winco Launches New Website with 3D CAD Model Downloads Powered by CADENAS PARTsolutions - November 21, 2017
- CADENAS Supports Stuttgart Manufacturer for Premium Cars with PARTsolutions Strategic Parts Management - November 17, 2017