Tell us about your role at CADENAS PARTsolutions?
KS: Account Executive for the Ohio Valley Region (IN, OH, KY)
What are some of the day to day challenges and perks of your job?
KS: There really are no challenges but plenty of perks. There is nothing better than meeting with my clients every day. I have the greatest job in the world because I get to work with great people and help them increase their sales. It really is a nice collaborative process. I want my clients to see that there is nothing that I want more than to help them succeed. Building long term relationships and friendships is very important to me in business.
Where did you go to school?
KS: I went to High School at Maine South High School in Park Ridge, IL just outside of Chicago. From there I attended Purdue University and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Consumer and Family Sciences.
“The Lightning Round”
Favorite movie? Action (300), Funny (Wanderlust), Funny Sales Related (Tommy Boy)
Best vacation ever? The best vacations are always with the family on the Boat. As long as we are all together, the destination really doesn’t matter.
Last book I read? The Rhythm of Life: By Matthew Kelly
Pet/Dog? Gracie (A beautiful Dachshund)
What I do for fun? Could be doing anything…playing golf or tennis, watching soccer or baseball games, or boating…we all love to do anything outdoors!
Favorite TV station? ESPN
Food I can’t live without? Chicago style food (Pizza, Sausage & Peppers, Gyros…too many to choose).
Favorite TV show? How I met your mother…
Celebrity I’d most like to meet? Paul Rudd
Years in the area? 18 years in Cincinnati
Nickname? Papa Bear
Favorite band? Train
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Eaton Hydraulic Launch 3D CAD Configurator for Mill Duty Series Cylinders - April 21, 2017
- Ryerson Hyperloop Team Present Design Strategy and Process at 2017 CADENAS iForum - March 29, 2017
- CeaseFire Launch Online Catalog with Interactive 3D Visualization by CADENAS PARTsolutions - March 1, 2017
- Toshiba International Corporation Expands 3D Digital Parts Catalog with Medium Voltage Drives and Motors - February 22, 2017
- Reduce Engineering Waste: How One Engineer Doubled His Design Time by Working Smarter, not Harder. - February 8, 2017