It’s that time of year again. The last minute scrambling, sweating and adjusting to get the marketing budget just right. Marketers have been prepping their budgets since the day after the last one was approved. It’s nearly time hit the CFO with your best pitch as to why marketing needs all that money!
There’s just one problem. It’s pretty much the same as last year’s proposal, which was the same as the year before that, and so on.
Industrial Marketing professionals have many of the same challenges as traditional marketers, only with a few added hurdles. Your campaigns need to be laser precise in order to achieve success within your B2B industry and the Cost-to-Sales need to be pretty outstanding to justify the expense in a competitive economy.
How will you prove to the boss that the marketing department isn’t on auto-pilot? What will be the big addition to your plan that really drives lead generation and sales for next year? What have the “old” marketing items on your budget done to generate new leads and what is the ROI?
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Eaton Hydraulic Launch 3D CAD Configurator for Mill Duty Series Cylinders - April 21, 2017
- Ryerson Hyperloop Team Present Design Strategy and Process at 2017 CADENAS iForum - March 29, 2017
- CeaseFire Launch Online Catalog with Interactive 3D Visualization by CADENAS PARTsolutions - March 1, 2017
- Toshiba International Corporation Expands 3D Digital Parts Catalog with Medium Voltage Drives and Motors - February 22, 2017
- Reduce Engineering Waste: How One Engineer Doubled His Design Time by Working Smarter, not Harder. - February 8, 2017