It’s that time of year again. The last minute scrambling, sweating and adjusting to get the marketing budget just right. Marketers have been prepping their budgets since the day after the last one was approved. It’s nearly time hit the CFO with your best pitch as to why marketing needs all that money!
There’s just one problem. It’s pretty much the same as last year’s proposal, which was the same as the year before that, and so on.
Industrial Marketing professionals have many of the same challenges as traditional marketers, only with a few added hurdles. Your campaigns need to be laser precise in order to achieve success within your B2B industry and the Cost-to-Sales need to be pretty outstanding to justify the expense in a competitive economy.
How will you prove to the boss that the marketing department isn’t on auto-pilot? What will be the big addition to your plan that really drives lead generation and sales for next year? What have the “old” marketing items on your budget done to generate new leads and what is the ROI?
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Bison Gear and Engineering Launches 3D CAD Catalog Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - February 12, 2018
- Colson Group Launch World’s Largest Digital Caster Catalog built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 30, 2018
- Aventics Launches Catalog of Configurable NFPA Cylinders built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 23, 2018
- Hunt Valve Launches Interactive Actuator Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 11, 2018
- Brother Gearmotors Launch New Online 3D Catalog of Digital Part Models Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - December 11, 2017