In 2014, Hapman teamed up with CADENAS PARTsolutions to launch an interactive design tool that makes configuring their bulk bag unloaders precise and hassle-free. Check it out here.
But that’s not the only thing that sets this product apart, it features a durable frame, a low profile for fitting in tight spaces, and allows workers to manually dump smaller bags into the station. It also includes the options to employ pneumatic bag agitation, a pinch valve for retying bags, integral dust handling and manual iris valves.
Hapman’s bulk bag unloader even supports different variations like adding sanitary components that comply with FDA standards, adding an attachable base to make it portable, and the ability to unload bags with or without a forklift.
Need to unload some bags in bulk? LEarn more at www.hapman.com
For more than 60 years, Hapman has provided manufacturing plants around the world with the most technologically advanced powder and bulk handling equipment and systems, offering customized solutions for chemical, food, pharmaceutical, plastics, building, minerals, and other industries. For more information on Hapman, visit www.hapman.com
Latest posts by Laura Caudill (see all)
- Power to the People: 3D PDFs Aren’t Just for Large Organizations Anymore - September 22, 2017
- Stand Around and Catch Gnarly Waves With “The Dock” - September 21, 2017
- Meet Maslow CNC: Can it be this easy to have a home CNC router? - September 20, 2017
- New to the Family: See Colson’s Latest Addition to the Albion CAD Model Library - September 1, 2017
- “The Red Special” Engineering Brian May’s Homemade guitar - August 31, 2017