In 2014, Hapman teamed up with CADENAS PARTsolutions to launch an interactive design tool that makes configuring their bulk bag unloaders precise and hassle-free. Check it out here.
But that’s not the only thing that sets this product apart, it features a durable frame, a low profile for fitting in tight spaces, and allows workers to manually dump smaller bags into the station. It also includes the options to employ pneumatic bag agitation, a pinch valve for retying bags, integral dust handling and manual iris valves.
Hapman’s bulk bag unloader even supports different variations like adding sanitary components that comply with FDA standards, adding an attachable base to make it portable, and the ability to unload bags with or without a forklift.
Need to unload some bags in bulk? LEarn more at www.hapman.com
For more than 60 years, Hapman has provided manufacturing plants around the world with the most technologically advanced powder and bulk handling equipment and systems, offering customized solutions for chemical, food, pharmaceutical, plastics, building, minerals, and other industries. For more information on Hapman, visit www.hapman.com
Latest posts by Laura Caudill (see all)
- Performance Feeders Reduces Design Time with Launch of 3D CAD Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - July 24, 2017
- Eaton Goes Mobile with 3D CAD Models App - July 21, 2017
- DIY Aluminum Picnic Table: This Is Not Your Average Picnic Table - June 29, 2017
- 80/20’s Xtreme DIY Series: Grill Stand - June 29, 2017
- Brennan Industries Downloads Increase 100 percent with 3D CAD Catalog by CADENAS PARTsolutions - June 9, 2017