The CADENAS PARTsolutions 2013 International Industry-Forum and user group event just wrapped up in Augsburg, Germany. The event was a great success for the CADENAS PARTsolutions family to gather, share information, ideas and have some fun.
The event is a gathering of users to participate in workshops and network, learning more about how their peers utilize Strategic Parts Management as well as Electronic Product Catalogs.
Many visitors took the opportunity learn best practice marketing strategies from industry leading component manufacturers who demonstrate how they drive sales with their eCATALOGsolutions. There is hidden marketing potential in your Electronic Product Catalog, waiting to be unlocked.
Enterprise users focused their attention on organizational best practices regarding Strategic Parts Management. These companies have achieved lasting reduction of costs by optimizing cooperation of purchasing and engineering through our process called PURCHINEERING. Manufacturers lower costs and improve efficiency by reducing multiplicity and optimizing classification of master parts.
But, that’s just the tip of the schnitzel! Check out these fun pics from the event!
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Bison Gear and Engineering Launches 3D CAD Catalog Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - February 12, 2018
- Colson Group Launch World’s Largest Digital Caster Catalog built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 30, 2018
- Aventics Launches Catalog of Configurable NFPA Cylinders built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 23, 2018
- Hunt Valve Launches Interactive Actuator Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 11, 2018
- Brother Gearmotors Launch New Online 3D Catalog of Digital Part Models Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - December 11, 2017