The CADENAS PARTsolutions 2013 International Industry-Forum and user group event just wrapped up in Augsburg, Germany. The event was a great success for the CADENAS PARTsolutions family to gather, share information, ideas and have some fun.
The event is a gathering of users to participate in workshops and network, learning more about how their peers utilize Strategic Parts Management as well as Electronic Product Catalogs.
Many visitors took the opportunity learn best practice marketing strategies from industry leading component manufacturers who demonstrate how they drive sales with their eCATALOGsolutions. There is hidden marketing potential in your Electronic Product Catalog, waiting to be unlocked.
Enterprise users focused their attention on organizational best practices regarding Strategic Parts Management. These companies have achieved lasting reduction of costs by optimizing cooperation of purchasing and engineering through our process called PURCHINEERING. Manufacturers lower costs and improve efficiency by reducing multiplicity and optimizing classification of master parts.
But, that’s just the tip of the schnitzel! Check out these fun pics from the event!
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- CADENAS Supports Stuttgart Manufacturer for Premium Cars with PARTsolutions Strategic Parts Management - November 17, 2017
- DESTACO use Virtual Reality to Design and Simulate Projects Before They Build - November 8, 2017
- Know your PARTsolutions team: Derek Lorati - November 2, 2017
- Know your PARTsolutions team: Aaron Compton - October 26, 2017
- UHV Design’s Customers Download 15,000 3D CAD Models in First Year - October 10, 2017