Now, I know what you are thinking…”A table…for $150k… what’s it do… feed me and then clean-up the dishes?”
Well, it’s still a round dining table, which you and five family members eat at it like any other table. This difference is – if you happen to have six more people come over, this thing folds out like a Swiss-army knife designed by a Japanese origami expert!
One more in case you missed it!
Designed and manufactured by DB Fletcher, in England, this precision made table is not only a finely crafted piece of furniture but also an engineering masterpiece. Created using Robert Jupe’s patented designs from 1835, this table is not the old expanding one from your grandma’s house with leaves and parts in the closet. If you think it’s cool you’re not alone, the price tag goes well beyond $150k depending on your materials and options.
If your search for an online product configurator is starting to feel as complex as this highly engineered table, you need to take a look at our “10 point configurator checklist”.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Bison Gear and Engineering Launches 3D CAD Catalog Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - February 12, 2018
- Colson Group Launch World’s Largest Digital Caster Catalog built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 30, 2018
- Aventics Launches Catalog of Configurable NFPA Cylinders built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 23, 2018
- Hunt Valve Launches Interactive Actuator Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 11, 2018
- Brother Gearmotors Launch New Online 3D Catalog of Digital Part Models Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - December 11, 2017