Now, I know what you are thinking…”A table…for $150k… what’s it do… feed me and then clean-up the dishes?”
Well, it’s still a round dining table, which you and five family members eat at it like any other table. This difference is – if you happen to have six more people come over, this thing folds out like a Swiss-army knife designed by a Japanese origami expert!
One more in case you missed it!
Designed and manufactured by DB Fletcher, in England, this precision made table is not only a finely crafted piece of furniture but also an engineering masterpiece. Created using Robert Jupe’s patented designs from 1835, this table is not the old expanding one from your grandma’s house with leaves and parts in the closet. If you think it’s cool you’re not alone, the price tag goes well beyond $150k depending on your materials and options.
If your search for an online product configurator is starting to feel as complex as this highly engineered table, you need to take a look at our “10 point configurator checklist”.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Eaton Hydraulic Launch 3D CAD Configurator for Mill Duty Series Cylinders - April 21, 2017
- Ryerson Hyperloop Team Present Design Strategy and Process at 2017 CADENAS iForum - March 29, 2017
- CeaseFire Launch Online Catalog with Interactive 3D Visualization by CADENAS PARTsolutions - March 1, 2017
- Toshiba International Corporation Expands 3D Digital Parts Catalog with Medium Voltage Drives and Motors - February 22, 2017
- Reduce Engineering Waste: How One Engineer Doubled His Design Time by Working Smarter, not Harder. - February 8, 2017