Now, I know what you are thinking…”A table…for $150k… what’s it do… feed me and then clean-up the dishes?”
Well, it’s still a round dining table, which you and five family members eat at it like any other table. This difference is – if you happen to have six more people come over, this thing folds out like a Swiss-army knife designed by a Japanese origami expert!
One more in case you missed it!
Designed and manufactured by DB Fletcher, in England, this precision made table is not only a finely crafted piece of furniture but also an engineering masterpiece. Created using Robert Jupe’s patented designs from 1835, this table is not the old expanding one from your grandma’s house with leaves and parts in the closet. If you think it’s cool you’re not alone, the price tag goes well beyond $150k depending on your materials and options.
If your search for an online product configurator is starting to feel as complex as this highly engineered table, you need to take a look at our “10 point configurator checklist”.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- JW Winco Launches New Website with 3D CAD Model Downloads Powered by CADENAS PARTsolutions - November 21, 2017
- CADENAS Supports Stuttgart Manufacturer for Premium Cars with PARTsolutions Strategic Parts Management - November 17, 2017
- DESTACO use Virtual Reality to Design and Simulate Projects Before They Build - November 8, 2017
- Know your PARTsolutions team: Derek Lorati - November 2, 2017
- Know your PARTsolutions team: Aaron Compton - October 26, 2017