Eaton products are now available on mobile devices with the 3D CAD models app by CADENAS. This means the parts and configuration you know, love and trust are now accessible from anywhere.
The CADENAS app is free and can be found on Google Play, the App Store and Windows 10. Just search for “3D CAD models engineering” and start your download!
1) Visit this site: https://www.cadenas.de/en/app-store and download the app
From there, you can find and configure any Eaton part you need to get the job done. With access from smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops, you can always have the power to create at your fingertips!
Latest posts by Laura Caudill (see all)
- Power to the People: 3D PDFs Aren’t Just for Large Organizations Anymore - September 22, 2017
- Stand Around and Catch Gnarly Waves With “The Dock” - September 21, 2017
- Meet Maslow CNC: Can it be this easy to have a home CNC router? - September 20, 2017
- New to the Family: See Colson’s Latest Addition to the Albion CAD Model Library - September 1, 2017
- “The Red Special” Engineering Brian May’s Homemade guitar - August 31, 2017