Flow meters are mostly used to measure the flow rate of gas or liquid moving through a pipe. They have a wide variety of names that are associated with them like flow gauge, flow indicator, or liquid meter but at AW-Lake Company they’re best known as flow meters with a variety of different types depending on the application needed.
For anything regarding water pressure flow monitoring, the ClearView Value Flow Meter is the best part for this application. This part assists in the process of ensuring safe working water pressures in municipal and private water supply companies. This flow meter is unique because the user can view any problems with fluid conditions with just a quick glance.
High water pressures waste water, but with ClearView Value Flow Meter’s you can promote water conservation with the clear transparent design making it easy for the user to effectively monitor water flows, pressure, case drain flows, and pump outputs
The part is fully customizable with the 3D CAD configurator featured on AW-Lake’s website powered by CADENAS PARTsolutions, check it out:
That’s a pretty cool part!
A marketing-focused, customer-centric organization providing world-class, innovative flow measurement solutions to customers around the world. AW-Lake strives to consistently exceed customer expectations, deliver profit and growth to stakeholders, provide an optimistic and challenging work environment for its employees, and be a valued resource to the communities they serve.
Latest posts by Alexis Barnhorn (see all)
- Watch 1000 Mousetraps Set Off in 4 Seconds on a Trampoline - March 21, 2018
- High School Girls’ Dream of Solar Tents for the Homeless Became a Reality - March 8, 2018
- Australian Primary School Students Engineer a Robot Orca to Scare Off Sharks - November 6, 2017
- Cleverly Combining Components to Give Each Customer Their Own Parts Management Solution - August 1, 2017
- IMI Precision Engineering Video Brings Their Parts to Life in new 3D CAD Catalog - July 24, 2017