CADENAS PARTsolutions partner, ASME, will be hosting a webinar focusing on how mobile technology is influencing the engineering landscape with new utilities, applications and hardware. Check out the webinar on Wednesday November, 28 at 1 pm ET.
The presentation will be given by Dr. David Knezevic of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Dr. Knezevic will discuss the dramatic and revolutionary ways that iPads and tablets, with powerful cloud computing capabilities, have changed the way engineers work.
About CADENAS PARTsolutions Mobile Cad Apps:
Using the CADENAS PARTsolutions mobile cad apps, manufacturers of industrial components can combine their digital product catalog, mobile 3D CAD models, data sheets, news, distributor locations and other essential sales info into a single app for both iOS® and Android® devices, including the Apple® iPad® and iPad Mini®.
This marks the first mobile app offering designed specifically for industrial component manufacturers, says Rob Zesch, President of CADENAS PARTsolutions.
“Leading manufacturers recognize that the evolution of mobile apps and the widespread adoption of tablet devices has opened up new ways for them to market and sell their products,” says Zesch. “Tablets are an especially powerful tool for companies to arm their reps and dealers. We help manufacturers take all their essential sales info and put it at the fingertips of sales teams, distributors and customers in a single interactive app.”
CADENAS PARTsolutions Mobile CAD Apps Feature:
- Digital product catalog
- Product configurator
- 3D Interactive Viewer
- Mobile 3D CAD models
- CAD & Graphic downloads in native formats
- Distributor Locator
- PDF Data Sheets
- Text Search
- Product and Company News
- Live Support Option
- Email sharing of product models
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Bison Gear and Engineering Launches 3D CAD Catalog Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - February 12, 2018
- Colson Group Launch World’s Largest Digital Caster Catalog built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 30, 2018
- Aventics Launches Catalog of Configurable NFPA Cylinders built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 23, 2018
- Hunt Valve Launches Interactive Actuator Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 11, 2018
- Brother Gearmotors Launch New Online 3D Catalog of Digital Part Models Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - December 11, 2017