CADENAS PARTsolutions has an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and driven project manager to join our technical services team and help us continue to grow our business. If you’re an ambitious self-starter with a strong work ethic who is passionate about technology solutions and customer service – and looking to be part of a customer-focused team with growth potential – please read on.
As a Project Manager, you will be a member of our North American project team and oversee the successful development and delivery of digital 3D product catalogs and configurator solutions for our family of industrial clients.
You will interface with the rest of the project team, as well as the catalog development and programming teams located in Slavonski Brod, Croatia. Project Managers will also assist in pre-sales technical scenarios and act as a technical consultant, trusted advisor and product / service expert supporting sales and project efforts.
The successful candidate will be a common-sense, process-oriented project manager with a positive attitude, optimistic outlook and commitment to the highest level of customer service. The position reports to the Director of eCATALOG Development.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of catalog development
- Ensure that catalog projects are kept on track and delivered on time
- Consult with customers to research, assess and define requirements and specifications
- Report regularly to the Director of eCATALOG Development on project statuses and issues
- Interface with catalog development team in Croatia
- Help establish and follow key internal process and workflows
- Interface with clients regularly and ensure total customer success and satisfaction
- Serve as a catalyst for the resolution of outstanding customer issues
- Establish a relationship as a “trusted advisor” with customers
- Manage multiple projects across a variety of industrial product types
- Document issues and resolutions in a clear and concise manner
- Proactively follow up with outstanding questions and requests
- Operate in alignment with CADENAS PARTsolutions Core Values
- “Possibility thinking” and solutions-oriented mindset
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communicator with ability to address a varying audience (sales, marketing, engineering, etc.)
- Comfortable with a rapidly evolving and challenging project landscape
- Empathetic approach to understanding problems
- Ability and willingness to listen to understand
- Fast, adaptive learner willing to approach problems head-on
- Collaborative spirit excited to work with a tight knit team
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, across a variety of product types
- Open to constructive feedback
- Solid communication skills across a variety of channels – conference calls, emails, face-to-face meetings
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience and knowledge of project management and customer service best practices
- Experience and knowledge in the field of Computer Aided Design (CAD) a plus
- 2-10 years of experience in project management and customer service
BS/BA or equivalent experience in Business, Information Technology, Engineering, Project Management, Computer Science, or relevant field
At CADENAS PARTsolutions, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented team of great people who are passionate about developing, marketing and selling next-generation technologies that help businesses run smarter. You’ll also enjoy:
- Collaborative, positive & supportive work environment
- Growth opportunities for top performers
- Respect and appreciation for a work/life balance
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company contribution
- Medical, life & dental health benefits package
- Offices closed from Christmas through New Year’s Day (PTO days not required)
CADENAS PARTsolutions helps more than 800 companies worldwide drive revenue by providing industrial parts suppliers with online digital catalogs and enterprise software solutions. Our team has developed innovative technology that is used by some of the world’s most successful companies and global manufacturers.
To apply, please send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us why you’re the right person for the job. Please include your LinkedIn profile URL, as well as your salary range expectations.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info on PARTsolutions, visit: www.partsolutions.com