CADENAS PARTsolutions is seeking a results-oriented, Content Marketing and Social Media Specialist. Applicant will report to Senior Marketing Manager, helping to execute the overall marketing strategy across a variety of disciplines. Must come with a “can-do” attitude, ready to experiment and learn new marketing tactics regularly. Applicant must be a proficient writer, able to adapt content to various styles: including press releases, blog format and technical writing for product descriptions and manuals. Applicant must be well-versed in all social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat etc. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Knowledge of graphic design and Adobe suite a plus. Ability to create and edit video a plus. CRM experience a plus.
Effectively Increase qualified leads and sales, using a combination of inbound and outbound marketing tactics. Increase engagement and impact for CADENAS PARTsolutions across various social media platforms. Assist Senior Marketing Manager with day-to-day marketing tasks.
- Create engaging content for our website, blog and e-newsletters
- Write and distribute press releases and coordinate with publications for editorial submissions
- Leverage content on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. and seek new ways to leverage these tools
- Assist with the development and writing of marketing collateral to enhance the sales process, including print, PDF, multimedia materials, web content, etc.
- Update and maintain company social media profiles
- Create offers and landing pages to drive inbound marketing and sales leads
- Collaborate with the team on the marketing strategy and come up with creative ideas and concepts which can be carried through to implementation, distribution, tracking and follow-up
- Identify specific marketing opportunities and prospects in our target markets
- Build target prospect lists and spreadsheets, as well as manage the list data
- Event planning & coordination as needed
- Assist with marketing, design, web and administrative tasks as needed
Education / Experience: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university with a background in English, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing or similar field; and/or three to five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Salary: Based on applicant experience.
Hours per week: Full or part time, based on applicant.
Apply: Send an email telling us about yourself with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org