As an Account Based Marketing & Sales Specialist for CADENAS PARTsolutions, you will be a key part of our business development and marketing efforts. This role includes a blend of creative outreach to prospective clients, investigative research, business development and sales.
Your focus will be prospecting for new business, uncovering opportunities and helping our team achieve sales growth. You will work with sales and marketing teams to identify key prospects, research contacts and make initial sales outreach into to these organizations.
You will also follow-up on marketing and sales campaigns and engage in lead generation activities including video outreach, calling, emailing, social networking, target identification, prospecting and list building. Key targets will be industrial component manufacturers and original equipment manufacturers.
- Research, identify and qualify prospective clients
- Find and verify individual contacts within target companies
- Make outbound sales calls and follow-ups daily
- Use creative marketing techniques and business development tactics including social media, video messaging and account-based marketing campaigns to reach & engage prospects
- Record short, personalized video messages and video demos
- Engage with prospects to generate qualified sales opportunities daily
- Conduct solution-based, value-based and question-based selling over the phone and email and video chat
- Meet and exceed individual monthly lead generation and engagement quotas
- Generate sales and marketing lists and enter all information into Salesforce® CRM system
- Manage all calls, accounts, contacts and activity in Salesforce® CRM system
- Develop knowledge and expertise specific to your target market
- Collaborate with sales reps to coordinate sales campaigns and sales support
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience in an account-based marketing, sales or inside business development role
- Track record of success with remote account-based marketing, client outreach and sales
- Investigative instincts and passion for thrill of the hunt
- Natural conversational abilities, outgoing personality and upbeat, positive attitude
- Effective listening, communication and great people skills, specifically over the phone & email
- Ability to effectively engage prospects and demonstrate value
- Resilience, persistence and ability to quickly and easily overcome objections and rejection
- Comfort in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Salesforce® CRM, Microsoft Office® and GoToMeeting®
- Familiarity with LinkedIn and online social networking tools for sales purposes
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Drive, discipline and reliable work ethic
- Willingness to introduce new ideas and bring creativity to the role
- Fast-learner, self-starter
What’s in it for you:
You’ll work with a talented team of great people who are passionate about developing, marketing and selling technologies that help businesses run smarter. You’ll also enjoy:
- Collaborative, supportive team environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and commission plans
- Medical, Life & Dental benefits package (after successful completion of evaluation period)
- Work-life balance
- Casual work environment (we dress up when we need to!)
Role is based at our U.S. headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. Local candidates only. No relo provided.
CADENAS PARTsolutions helps more than 800 industrial manufacturers worldwide grow their businesses using our suite of technology and service solutions. We have products that our clients love and we’re currently in double digit growth mode.
If you think you would be a fit for this position and are interested in joining our team, please drop us your resume along with a brief note telling us why you think you’re a fit for this position.
Apply in LinkedIn or send resume to: email@example.com
More info: www.partsolutions.com