Have a Big Green Egg or other Kamado grill? Is it just sitting there on the ground, screaming to be put on a pedestal? Say no more, because 80/20 knows just the trick to deck it out for the summer months! Use 80/20 to create more work-space and storage to make your great grill even better!
80/20 has an amazing series of Xtreme DIYs to help you get the most out of their products and have fun while you do it. Each design is completely customizable to fit your equipment and every project comes with free downloads of videos, a bill of materials and a step-by-step guide.Their helpful how-to videos even outline the exact tools needed for each assembly, so you know what you need before ordering the kit.
80/20 helps make what could be a daunting task into an extremely manageable weekend project. So get building!
Check out the rest of their series here:
Latest posts by Laura Caudill (see all)
- Performance Feeders Reduces Design Time with Launch of 3D CAD Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - July 24, 2017
- Eaton Goes Mobile with 3D CAD Models App - July 21, 2017
- DIY Aluminum Picnic Table: This Is Not Your Average Picnic Table - June 29, 2017
- 80/20’s Xtreme DIY Series: Grill Stand - June 29, 2017
- Brennan Industries Downloads Increase 100 percent with 3D CAD Catalog by CADENAS PARTsolutions - June 9, 2017