Have a Big Green Egg or other Kamado grill? Is it just sitting there on the ground, screaming to be put on a pedestal? Say no more, because 80/20 knows just the trick to deck it out for the summer months! Use 80/20 to create more work-space and storage to make your great grill even better!
80/20 has an amazing series of Xtreme DIYs to help you get the most out of their products and have fun while you do it. Each design is completely customizable to fit your equipment and every project comes with free downloads of videos, a bill of materials and a step-by-step guide.Their helpful how-to videos even outline the exact tools needed for each assembly, so you know what you need before ordering the kit.
80/20 helps make what could be a daunting task into an extremely manageable weekend project. So get building!
Check out the rest of their series here:
Latest posts by Laura Caudill (see all)
- Power to the People: 3D PDFs Aren’t Just for Large Organizations Anymore - September 22, 2017
- Stand Around and Catch Gnarly Waves With “The Dock” - September 21, 2017
- Meet Maslow CNC: Can it be this easy to have a home CNC router? - September 20, 2017
- New to the Family: See Colson’s Latest Addition to the Albion CAD Model Library - September 1, 2017
- “The Red Special” Engineering Brian May’s Homemade guitar - August 31, 2017