You know them as the one-stop source for many essential industrial automation products. INTEK Products and INTEK Systems produce and sell many of the finest names in industrial components. Now, INTEK Products have made all standard models available through their online CAD sales configurator.
Check it out at: www.intekproducts.com
INTEK Systems is best known for their high-trust, belt driven linear actuators. They also manufacture motion control and factory automation products including servo systems, stepper controls, pneumatic components and mechanical systems.
Designed by CADENAS PARTsolutions, the new configurator will offer thousands of 3D standard parts to registered online visitors. These models can be formatted in 150+ CAD languages enabling users to easily add to their CAD designs.
“This new sales configurator is a logical evolution in marketing for INTEK Products,” says Jay Hopper, VP of Marketing for CADENAS PARTsolutions. “Their customer base is already used to working with downloadable 3D standard parts from many of the manufacturers represented by INTEK Systems. CAD downloads enables users to save time in the design process , which makes it way easier to spec into the designs. The easier it is to spec the part, the more likely those parts end up on the BOM. Now that same simplicity is available for parts manufactured by INTEK Products.”
INTEK Systems, a distributor of companies such as PHD, American Cylinder, Baluff, IKO, Nippon Pulse, Parker-Origa and IMS, all of which use CADENAS PARTsolutions for their 3D models, making a seamless adoption of the PARTsolutions system to their manufactured product line.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- CeaseFire Launch Online Catalog with Interactive 3D Visualization by CADENAS PARTsolutions - March 1, 2017
- Toshiba International Corporation Expands 3D Digital Parts Catalog with Medium Voltage Drives and Motors - February 22, 2017
- Reduce Engineering Waste: How One Engineer Doubled His Design Time by Working Smarter, not Harder. - February 8, 2017
- Norgren Use Interactive Product Configurator to Power eShop Experience - February 7, 2017
- 2016 Record Breaking Year for Manufacturers with 212 Million Digital CAD Model Downloads from CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 13, 2017