Everyone loves a great explosion! Unless you happen to work in a hazardous danger-zone, that is! Fortunately, Cooper Crouse-Hinds are the action heroes of the industrial lighting industry…EXPLOSION PROOF!
For the CADENAS PARTsolutions PART of the week, we have chosen a wild looking Vaporgard Series LED explosion-proof light, made by Cooper Crouse-Hinds. The 3D CAD Model was generated through CADENAS PARTsolutions 3D CAD Model configurator, with a variety of optional features. CADENAS PARTsolutions eCATALOG software automatically generates a complete part number based on your configuration.
You can view the live part on any computer with Adobe Acrobat installed – no CAD required. Simply click the image below to activate the 3D pdf and the part is now able to be viewed in any position.
3D CAD Model Controls:
To MOVE/ROTATE the component, click on the object and move the mouse in any direction.
ZOOM by clicking with the right mouse button and moving the mouse
About the Cooper Crouse-Hinds Explosion-Proof Vaporgard Lighting: Visit Product Page
Vaporgard™ LED Explosion Proof Luminaires were designed to provide uniform, crisp light suitable for low mounting heights, confined spaces, tunnels, over doorways, landings, etc. Vaporgard LED is an ideal replacement for traditional 100-200W incandescent applications. With their T5 temperature code in Class I, Div. 2 locations, Vaporgard LED Explosion Proof Luminaires are designed to provide the optimum safety and performance expected by Cooper Crouse-Hinds customers. View Cooper Crouse-Hinds Vaporgard Brochure
- Designed for use in extreme and hazardous environments
- 25 watt LED lamp replaces output of 100-200 watt incandescent counterpart
- 85% reduction in power consumption
- Design features finned heat sink exterior
- Shock and vibration resistant
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Eaton Hydraulic Launch 3D CAD Configurator for Mill Duty Series Cylinders - April 21, 2017
- Ryerson Hyperloop Team Present Design Strategy and Process at 2017 CADENAS iForum - March 29, 2017
- CeaseFire Launch Online Catalog with Interactive 3D Visualization by CADENAS PARTsolutions - March 1, 2017
- Toshiba International Corporation Expands 3D Digital Parts Catalog with Medium Voltage Drives and Motors - February 22, 2017
- Reduce Engineering Waste: How One Engineer Doubled His Design Time by Working Smarter, not Harder. - February 8, 2017