The International Machine Tool Show (IMTS) is one of the world’s largest tradeshows, with over 1.2 million square feet of floor space filled by 1,800 exhibitors. Taking place in Chicago, the show featured many members of the CADENAS PARTsolutions family; manufacturing companies who are on the cutting edge of industrial marketing, utilizing their 3D CAD library to drive business. The CADENAS PARTsolutions team took the opportunity to visit them at the show and discuss their past success and future opportunities.
Rob Zesch meeting with the team at Igus, manufacturer of bushings, bearings, guides and carriers. They believe so much in their 3D CAD library and configurator that the headline on their website reads “Configure today, On your machine in 48 hours.” Need we say more? Their on-demand manufacturing approach is fantastic!
Yaskawa Motoman – a Dayton, Ohio based manufacturer of specialized robotics had an awesome display showing this “Human Scale Robot” doing all sorts intricate tasks.
Rob Zesch and Bill Parks, current President of Deltrol and former President of the National Fluid Power Association (NFPA), discussing the finer points of CADENAS PARTsolutions new mobile apps.
Hiwin liner guides, manufacturer of ballscrews and positioning systems, has successfully promoted their products utilizing their CADENAS PARTsolutions 3D CAD library and CAD downloads.
Rob Zesch, President of PARTsolutions, with Jeff Molter, Business Development Manager, from NSK, whose company has leveraged their 3D CAD library for greater success. “Customers are unwilling to use their own time to build CAD models of our parts. The vendor that can save time wins more business. We could see that an online CAD library married to our new part numbering system could be a big differentiator.” Mike Cotton, Marketing Manager at NSK.
CADENAS PARTsolutions often have exclusive events, meetings, educational opportunities and show appearances. To find out where we will be the next time click below.
Latest posts by Adam Beck (see all)
- Bison Gear and Engineering Launches 3D CAD Catalog Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - February 12, 2018
- Colson Group Launch World’s Largest Digital Caster Catalog built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 30, 2018
- Aventics Launches Catalog of Configurable NFPA Cylinders built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 23, 2018
- Hunt Valve Launches Interactive Actuator Configurator built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - January 11, 2018
- Brother Gearmotors Launch New Online 3D Catalog of Digital Part Models Built by CADENAS PARTsolutions - December 11, 2017